Audio-Technica AT-One Beltpack Transmitter Only
Wireless rigs are a great addition to your gigging setup. By cutting out wires you can free yourself up to move around, reduce stage clutter and still get high quality sound live.
The AT-One from Audio Technica is an entry level wireless system that includes a beltpack transmitter which works with the AT-One range of Wireless receivers (sold seperatly). These units are easy to setup, reliable and can be connected to a variety of microphones.
This Kit includes:
- ATW-T1F Beltpack transmitter
Connect your gear.
You can connect a variety of microphones and instruments to the beltpack transmitter using Audio Technica's range of accessories using the 4 pin connector.
Run your own setup
While a lot of venues have a solid mic for each performer it's a weight of your mind to know that your gear is in working order and setup for your needs. By bringing your own wireless mic rig you can bypass the slightly battered unbranded mic at your local venue and go straight into the di box with your own equipment.
Here's what Audio Technica have to say about the AT
With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group..
- RF Output power: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following national regulations
- Input connections: Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST
- Pin 3: Mic
- Pin 4: DC Bias +10V
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 10 hours - depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 66 mm x 98 mm x 22 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 71 g without batteries
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99