This set combines a wireless system with a lavalier microphone. Its a great piece of kit for interviews, or live stage presentations.
QLX-D Wireless System
With a streamlined setup, high-class audio and intuitive controls, this wireless system provides high performance operation right out of the box. It maintains a reliable, rock-solid signal at all times, granting you real-time access, control and monitoring throughout your session. Its even possible to manage certain parameters via your iOS device! 24-bit digital audio (paired with a broad frequency response) captures your audio faithfully, reproducing it as accurately as it was originally delivered.
WL185 Lavalier Microphone
Boasting a 130 degree pickup angle, your voice (or your subjects voice) will be heard clearly, even if they move around slightly. If you want more precision however, an included tie clip can be rotated up to 90 degrees, allowing for more accurate and flexible placement. Using the attached windscreen will then reduce plosives, breath and wind noise - something which can be a massive pain, especially if you're recording outside!
- Includes a dual tie clip. This holds two mics, allowing for dual miking scenarios. It can also be rotated up to 90 degrees.
- A snap-fit foam windscreen reduces plosives as well as breath and wind noise.
- Good rejection of ambient noise.
- Cartridges can be interchanged, allowing you to find the best one to suit that particular situation.
- Broad dynamic range and frequency response results in accurate, clear sound over the whole sound spectrum.
- CommShield® Technology shields against possible interference from digital transmitters and cellular RF devices.
- Metal construction.
- 64 MHz of tuning bandwidth available.
- 1.2 meter terminated cable/miniature 4-pin mini connector.