Here's what Shure say about the GLXD14RUK/85-Z2:
The GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Presenter System features intelligent battery rechargeability, the premium wearable WL185 lavalier microphone for spoken word applications and the GLXD4R metal rack mount receiver.
For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers providing robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
- GLXD4R Rack Mount Receiver for GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Systems
- Integrated battery charge port for intelligent Shure lithium‐ion transmitter batteries, two‐color charge indicator LED
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi‐res LCD screen status display
- XLR and ¼ʺ output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Included rack mount hardware
GLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.