The Line 6 XD-75H is the flagship of Line 6's very popular range of 2.4GHz wirelss systems. This superior unit features 14 unique channels (use up to 14 units at once!) of 24 bit audio, rivalling the sound quality of wired systems!
This particular Pack includes a headset microphone for both vocals for musical use, and spoken word for conferences and other live speech applications.
The Line 6 XD-V75 system is a discreet and affordable solution for wireless spoken word and vocals. Keep your hands free while presenting and this heatset is so discreet your audience won't even realise it's there (especially under stage lighting).
Here's what Line 6 say about the XD-V75 System
For vocalists, performers and active spoken word presenters, the XD-V75 family sets new standards for versatility, reliability, ease of use and superior audio quality. All XD-V75 systems – both handheld and bodypack – feature patented digital technologies that deliver sound so impressive they inspire confident, great sounding performances. Including a handheld system featuring ten superb microphone models, a lavalier system with nine EQ filter models, a headset featuring a high-end omnidirectional microphone capsule, and a bodypack unit to fit a favorite headset mic or lavalier of your own, the XD-V75 family is the right choice. The mic modeling delivers great sound, which remains pristine from your lips to your audience’s ears thanks to the 24-bit performance. DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology keeps your signal safe the entire time.
- 300-foot range
- 14 always-available channels – use up to 14 systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling (handheld systems) or EQ filter modeling (Lavalier, Headset, TR)
- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- Large back-lit LCD display for advanced configuration and monitoring
- Three 5-segment LEDs for monitoring RF strength, battery status and audio levels at all times
- Robust aluminum chassis
- Signal encryption
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna outputs for daisy-chaining multiple systems
- 2 BNC antenna inputs for antenna connection
- Rackmount kit included
Headset Features (HS and HS-T)
- Premium omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Secure fit, adjustable for head size
- Available in black or tan finish for standard or theatrical applicationsv
Body Pack Features (TR)
- Robust metal body
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating third-party microphones
- LCD display for selecting channels, battery status, EQ filter and more
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance
- Low Power Mode for extending battery life