Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Line 6 XD-V35 is an effective and affordable 2.4GHz digital wireless system with handheld mic the boast incredible clarity and performance from a brand you can rely on! Works over a 83 metre range with shielding from interference. You do not need a license to use the Line 6 XD-V35
Here's what Line 6 say about the XD-V35
The Line 6 XD-V35 is a handheld digital wireless microphone system
The Line 6 XD-V35 is a digital wireless handheld microphone system and is part of the XD-V35 series. The XD-V35HH sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V35HH is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a premium dynamic microphone transmitter with cardioid capsule and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for vocalists and performing musicians seeking an advanced handheld system.
The XD-V35 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 6 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V35HH provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 83 metre (275 foot) range. The XD-V35 also gains a spectacular model based on one of the world’s most popular live sound mics – the Shure SM58.
For complete flexibility, XD-V35 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V35 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.
- 275-foot extended range
- Six channels – use up to six systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling (handheld systems) or EQ filter
- Polycarbonate desktop chassis – compact, lightweight and portable
- Dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- Robust polycarbonate body resistant to handling noise
- Channel selector for matching the channel with the receiver
- Interchangeable microphone capsules compatible with other industry-standard mic capsules
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance
- Power control
- Road-ready handheld and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes premium handheld, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries