The Line 6 XD-V35 is an effective and affordable 2.4GHz digital wireless system with handheld mic the boast incredible clarity and performance from a brand you can rely on! Works over a 83 metre range with shielding from interference. You do not need a license to use the Line 6 XD-V35
Here's what Line 6 say about the XD-V35
The Line 6 XD-V35 is a handheld digital wireless microphone system
The Line 6 XD-V35 is a digital wireless handheld microphone system and is part of the XD-V35 series. The XD-V35HH sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V35HH is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a premium dynamic microphone transmitter with cardioid capsule and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for vocalists and performing musicians seeking an advanced handheld system.
The XD-V35 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 6 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V35HH provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 83 metre (275 foot) range. The XD-V35 also gains a spectacular model based on one of the world’s most popular live sound mics – the Shure SM58.
For complete flexibility, XD-V35 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V35 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.
- 275-foot extended range
- Six channels – use up to six systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling (handheld systems) or EQ filter
- Polycarbonate desktop chassis – compact, lightweight and portable
- Dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- Robust polycarbonate body resistant to handling noise
- Channel selector for matching the channel with the receiver
- Interchangeable microphone capsules compatible with other industry-standard mic capsules
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance
- Power control
- Road-ready handheld and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes premium handheld, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries