Introducing the Alesis MicLink Wireless – a low cost wireless transmitter and receiver that can turn any dynamic microphone into a wireless mic!
The MicLink Wireless consists of a transmitter with XLR connection to slot into the bottom of a dynamic mic, and a simple receiver unit with volume control, output, and a button to pair transmitters with the receiver.
Easily and affordably, the MicLink wireless allows you to turn a dynamic microphone into a wireless solution!
Here's what Alesis have to say about the Mic Link
MicLink Wireless aims to take the complexity, frustration, and cost out of traditional wireless systems - creating a flexible, all-in-one solution that gets you up and running with the dynamic mic of your choice.
Four Steps to Wireless Freedom
We’ve simplified the unnecessarily complicated world of wireless systems to the following:
- Plug the MicLink Wireless universal XLR transmitter into your dynamic mic of choice.
- Turn on the receiver.
- Press and hold the pair button on the receiver and transmitter for 3 seconds.
- Start performing – for up to 60 feet, for over 6 hours, and with up to 5 wireless systems working simultaneously.
Alesis MicLink Wireless Key Features
- Converts any Lo-Z dynamic mic to a wireless system
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion-powered XLR transmitter (6+ hour battery life)
- Reliable 2.4 GHz spectrum; 14 Channels; 60 ft. range
- Simple single-button pairing of transmitter/receiver
- Compact receiver with 1/4" out and antenna
- Receiver powered via battery (AAAx3) or included AC adapter