Here's What Sennheiser Say About the XS Wireless Digital Systems
An instant connection.
Wireless means no obstacles, no distractions, just effortless audio, every time. As a liberating solution for musicians and videographers, enter the world of wireless without the burden of a complex set-up.
XS Wireless Digital. Like any classic romance, you know it when you experience it—it’s an instant connection.
With the easy syncing of a portable transmitter and receiver, XS Wireless Digital uses a 2.4 GHz connection to create a wireless peer-to-peer connection. It’s as simple as that. Be it a complication-free lavalier for the one-person video team, or the ability to remove the cables from the stage or rehearsal room, this wireless tool empowers your creativity by allowing you to roam free.
No more cables
A good connection doesn’t require being tied down. Wireless means no obstacles, no distractions, just effortless audio, every time. Empower your performance with the ability to roam free; lose the cables but keep the connection.
One touch ease-of-use
It’s simple, each XS Wireless Digital has only one button. Press to power up and link simultaneously, click once to mute, and hold to power down. Reduce your set-up time and never miss a moment, it’s ready when you are.
Digital for worldwide operation
Your sound should be as boundless as your ideas. Forget about having to set frequencies and step into the world of digital. Using a 2.4 GHz transmission, sync and go anywhere, anytime—effortlessly.
Here's What Sennheiser Say About the XSW-D Instrument Base Set
XS Wireless Digital Instrument Base Set. One-touch ease-of-use wireless audio set with XSW-D 6.3mm (1/4”) transmitter, XSW-D 6.3mm (1/4”) receiver, extension cable 6.3mm (1/4“), belt clip and USB-A to USB-C charging cable.
One-touch ease-of-use wireless audio set that utilizes a digital transmission to seamlessly link audio sources. This elegant solution makes going wireless with instruments easier than ever before while maintaining a reliable connection.
- One touch ease-of-use
- 2.4 GHz digital transmission for worldwide operation
- 75m range (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Up to 5 hours battery life on a single charge
- Switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver
- Configure any combination of transmitters and receivers
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 %
- Charging time: typ. 3 h
- Audio output: max. 12 dBu
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 106 dB
- Operating time: up to 5 h
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Battery Specification: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 850 mAh
- Codecs: aptX® Live
- Frequency range: 2,400 - 2,483.5MHz
- Max. Input voltage: typ. 5.0 V
- Transmission power: max. 10 mW
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Latency: < 4 ms
Audio frequency response
- 3.5 mm Jack/XLR: 80 - 18,000 Hz
- 6.3 mm Jack: 10 - 18,000 Hz
- XSW-D INSTRUMENT TX: approx. 122 x 24 x 28 mm
- XSW-D INSTRUMENT RX: approx. 122 x 24 x 28 mm