Make your live shows dynamic with the intuitive Boss WL-50 wireless system. No longer will you get tangled in a mess of cables or fiddle with frequencies while trying to connect transmitters.
Reliable and quality audio
The WL-50 fits snugly into your pedalboard where it can charge and provide up to 12 hours of continuous battery life. Setup only takes 10 seconds after plugging in the transmitter, so plug in and play in a pinch. You won't expect any signal drop-outs as the Boss wireless system works in a 2.4 GHz frequency for great audio. Ultra-low latency also prevents a lag between playing and the amp producing sound.
The stompbox-sized receiver even contains a DC output to distribute power to connected pedals and keep your signal strong throughout your pedalboard. Move up to 50 metres away from the transmitter all the while perfect tone and get that groove on during the show completely cable-free.
Boss have designed a clever cable tone selection with three settings, to recreate the warm, rounded sound of cable connection. Choose short, long or bypass to select the length of cable you would like to simulate.
- Plug-and-play wireless system in a stompbox-size format for pedalboards
- Optimum wireless connection set automatically, with no complicated setup required
- Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and 65-foot/20-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)*
- Built-in rechargeable battery in transmitter provides up to 12 hours of continuous playing time
- Plug the transmitter into the receiver’s docking port for charging and automatic wireless setup**
- Selectable cable tone simulation options: short, long, and bypass
- Receiver powered by optional PSA-S adaptor or two AA batteries
- With PSA-S adaptor power, the receiver’s DC output can distribute power to one or more pedals using an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
- Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately