This is wireless systems made easy. Boss introduce the WL-20, which you simply need to plug in and get playing. No frequency changing to do, just really simple, intuitive tech to give you peace of mind.
Reliable and quality audio
Extremely compact, the WL-20 fits snuggly into your guitar out the way, not disrupting any playing comfort. Simply dock the transmitters to set up connection quickly and charge for up to 12 hours of playing time.
Don't expect any signal drop-outs as the Boss wireless system works in a 2.4 GHz frequency for great audio. Ultra-low latency also prevents a lag between playing and the amp producing sound.
Cable sound recreation
The WL-20 has the option to replicate the capacitive sound created when using a 10-foot cable connection, which works especially well paired with passive pickups. Produced is a warm tone slightly rolled-off treble.
Here's what Boss say about the WL-20:
- Plug-and-play wireless systems for guitar, bass, and other electronic instruments
- No complicated setup required—simply dock the transmitter and receiver together for about 10 seconds to set the optimum wireless connection
- Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and 50-foot/15-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)*
- Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous playing time**
- Simple charging with a standard USB adaptor (5 V/500 mA or greater)
- Cable tone simulation reproduces the natural capacitive effect of a 10-foot/3-meter guitar cable (WL-20 model only)
- Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately