QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier 2 Channels 500 Watts
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 749 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what QSC say...
The QSC RMX 2450 gives you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on.
The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a new breakthrough price. The power supply is the heart of an amplifier, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The QSC RMX 2450 uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2-ohm speaker loads.
A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion ( <0.05% THD) & a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling us to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces & less than 16" deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling & cooling. The QSC RMX 2450 is packed full of professional features that increase performance and flexibility: Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers. Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections. Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers and racks cool. With over 30 years of building amplifiers for the largest touring companies and venues around the world, you can count on QSC's reputation for designing the most reliable amps available.
- Compact size — up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- QSC Audio
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable