The LD Systems Maui 5 is an ultra-portable PA system. Despite delivering 800 watts, it weighs in at just 11 kg and will fit on to your car seat. The light weight PA system breaks down in to 4 parts and assembles in seconds, so you can be setup and start playing in no time.
Don’t let the small size fool you, the Maui 5 includes an 8” subwoofer, a 4-channel mixer and built in Bluetooth. This PA system is absolutely ideal for the travelling musician, light weight, feature packed and quick to set up.
Here’s what LD Systems say about the Maui 5:
The ultra compact MAUI 5 weighs in at about 11 kg while delivering 800 watts of peak power and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. Providing both sound reinforcement with extended coverage and feedback resistant monitoring the subwoofer base and 3-piece column system assembles in seconds with custom multipin connectors. The junior member of the MAUI family is most easily portable and fits onto any car seat.
The vented 8" subwoofer also houses the system's Class D amplification with overcurrent, short circuit and thermal protection, LD Systems' proprietary LECC digital processing and a 4-channel mixer. Featuring Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming and microphone, line level and hi-Z inputs which can be used simultaneously the MAUI 5 lets you connect a wide variety of sources including music players and instruments such as keyboards or guitars. Individual level controls, subwoofer and master volumes plus high shelf filtering for room correction enable a perfectly balanced performance.
- Compact, slim-line design
- 8'' Vented Subwoofer with Class D amplification
- Subwoofer includes 4-channel mixer and Bluetooth connectivity
- XLR, 6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm jack inputs
- Delivers 800 watts of peak power
- Maximum SPL of 120DB
- Product Type: PA System
- Type: Active
- Colour: Black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 114 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 120 dB
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 120° x 20°
- Overall Height: 1985mm
- Weight: 11.3kg
- Other Features: 4 channel mixer, DSP-based signal processing, Bluetooth
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8''
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 203.2mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8mm
- Cabinet construction: Vented
- Cabinet material: ABS plastic
- Subwoofer width: 305mm
- Subwoofer height: 405mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 395mm
- Midrange size: 4 x 3"
- Midrange size: 4 x 76.2mm
- Midrange Magnet: Neodymium
- Midrange brand: Custom-Made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made Multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material ABS plastic
- Mid/Hi system width: 82mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 535mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 105mm
Amplifier Module (Integrated In Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 200W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 800W
- Protection circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter, short circuit, thermal overload, over-current
- Cooling: Convection
- Controls: BT Pairing, Line Level, BT level, Main Level, MP3 / Hi-Z Level, sub level, Mic Level
- Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply, 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (automatic conversion), 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made Multipin
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 / 24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz