Evolve 30M Mic Promotion
Don’t miss out on this great promo for the Electro-Voice Evolve 30M column speaker system!
- Buy one Evolve 30M system and Electro-Voice will send you their ND76S microphone!
- Buy two Evolve 30M systems and Electro-Voice will send you their RE3–ND76-5L wireless microphone system.
To enter, click here and provide your address and purchase details along with the promo code B30M. Proof of purchase is required to qualify – upload a scan or photo of your original invoice or receipt from an official Electro-Voice dealer. This promotion runs from September 1st to October 31st 2020.
Here’s What Electro-Voice Say About the Evolve 30M:
Superior Electro-Voice Sound Quality and Flexible Functionality
The EVOLVE 30M is designed to deliver a significant step up in all-around performance for a column system in its size/price category. It is equipped with the most complete feature set in its class, including an eight-channel digital mixer, studio-quality onboard effects, and remote control of all audio, effects and mix functions via the nextgeneration Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application. High-resolution, low-latency Bluetooth* streaming ensures excellent results for music playback or accompaniment.
Refined Industrial Design and Pro-Grade Components
The EVOLVE 30M sounds as good as it looks. The full-range column array and its six lightweight 2.8” neodymium drivers provide ultra-wide 120° coverage via proprietary waveguides; array-formed 40° asymmetrical vertical coverage ensures acoustic output is directed towards both sitting and standing audience members. A 10” subwoofer is housed in a 15 mm wood enclosure for enhanced rigidity and acoustical performance. A Class-D amplifier provides up to 1000 W of output power. The array and sub are connected via a two-piece symmetrical aluminium pole with internal wiring and magnetically assisted latching.
Industry-Leading QuickSmart DSP
QuickSmart DSP allows navigation of system parameters via an LCD with single-knob control or via the app, as well as multiple options for signal routing and inputs. Functions include four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band system EQ (low, mid, high), seven-band graphic EQ (in Mixer mode), five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), phantom power, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and a master volume control to optimize gain structure.
Best-In-Class Connectivity & Control
Developed in collaboration with the world-class audio electronics engineering team at EV’s sibling brand Dynacord, the integrated fully featured, fully configurable digital mixer has multiple inputs with professional-grade preamps and mix functions. The mixer can be controlled via the QuickSmart Mobile app or via the LCD/single-knob interface.
Independent channel aux sends and Hi-Z and foot switch inputs are included for flexible system configuration, and a range of onboard studio-quality effects (30 presets, including chorus, delay, flange and reverb, via two FX channels) add myriad options for musicians to fine-tune their tone – and reduce the amount of gear they need to bring to the gig. The onboard effects can be controlled via the QuickSmart Mobile app or via the LCD/single-knob interface.
- Mix your show like a pro.
- Optimize every detail of your sound.
- Room-filling coverage.
- Super-quick set up.
- Single-trip portability.
- Frequency response (-3 dB)1: 51 Hz - 20 KHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB)1: 45 Hz - 20 KHz
- Maximum SPL2: 123 dB
- Coverage (H x V): 120° x 40°
- Amplifier rating: 1000 W
- LF channel rating: 500 W
- HF channel rating: 500 W
- Crossover frequency: 200 Hz
- Connectors: 4x XLR/TRS combo jack line/mic input, 2x XLR/TRS combo jack for stereo line input, 1x 1/4” TRS Hi-Z input, 1x stereo RCA input 1x 3.5 mm stereo input, 1x wireless stereo Bluetooth® audio input, 1x 1/4” foot switch input, 1x XLR mix out output 1x XLR aux out output
- Enclosure: Column – Composite, Pole (2pcs) – aluminium, Sub – 15mm plywood
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions (HxWxD): mm (in): Column: 620 x 95 x 157 (24.4 x 3.7 x 6.2) Pole (2 pcs): 600 x 48 x 55 (23.6 x 1.9 x 2.2) Sub: 448 x 332 x 432 (17.6 x 13.1 x 17)
- Weight: Column: 6.0 lb (2.7 kg) Pole (2 pcs): 3.1 lb (1.4 kg) Sub: 34.9 lb (15.8 kg) Bag for column and pole: 1.9 lb (0.85 kg)
- Power Consumption: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.5-0.6 A