DBX DJdi 2-Channel DI Box - Jack to XLR DI Box
The DJdi is a The 2-channel passive DI Box and designed to be used as a standard tool for many audio applications. Offering two channels, the DJdi easily solves the problem of converting unbalanced signals into balanced output suitable for use with mixers, PAs, recording consoles and more. The continuously variable input signal attenuator can accommodate a wide range of signal levels and its passive design means clean, quiet and uncolored operation with no power required.
- Dual Channel
- (2) 1/4” 50k Ohm TS Inputs
- (2) XLR Transformer-Isolated 600 Ohm Input/Outputs
- Passive Circuit Design
- Continuously Variable Input Attenuator
- Ground Lift Switch
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99