Here's what Zoom say about the Livetrack:
The Zoom LiveTrak™ L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage with the use of an iPad. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue.
Featuring 16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs, the L-20R can handle the most demanding stages. The L-20R offers two EFX busses and each channel includes a 3-band EQ, pan controls and compressor.
22 Tracks of Recording
During your live performance, record 20 channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card, then transfer your tracks to your DAW for your final edit.
It’s Your Monitor - Make It Your Mix
With six independent monitor outputs, the L-20R enables musicians to create their own custom mix. A dedicated output enables the FOH engineer to easily switch between monitoring the main and sub mixes.
With iPads, the FOH engineer and 6 musicians can control their own mix from anywhere in the venue.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad