Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Since the release of the first powered mixer in 1976, EMX mixers have earned their place at the heart of many PA systems, thanks to their reliability, sound quality and ease of use.
More Power, More Reliable
The new EMX5 and EMX7 models have a significant increase in power and performance capabilities, with an even more portable and flexible design that allows them to comfortably adapt to a broader range of applications
The feedback suppressor utilizes a unique seven-band notch-filter digital technology to instantly identify and eliminate annoying and unwanted feedback with the switch of a single button.
Speaker processor presets are a new addition to these EMX models. Our engineers have tuned the outputs of the mixer to be optimised for driving a range of Yamaha passive speaker models, giving you more time to focus on your performance.
Yamaha DSP is not just about making things sound better. An overload protection function has been added to these models to improve reliability.
- Powerful & High Efficiency Class-D Amplifiers
- 1000W (500W + 500W) power output (EMX5)
- 1200W (600W + 600W) power output (EMX7)
- 12-channel mixer (8 mic/12 line, 4mono/4stereo)
- High-Z input (ch.4) to connect guitars or basses directly
- 1-knob COMP for input channels
- 1-knob Master EQ™ for STEREO (EMX5)
- Monitor EQ for AUX1 and AUX2 (EMX5)
- Flex9 GEQ for STEREO, AUX1, AUX2 (EMX7)
- Onboard Feedback Suppressor
- SPX digital effects (24 program)
- Feedback suppressor for STEREO
- Speaker presets for Yamaha passive speakers
- BASS BOOST function for DJ application
- FOOT SW connector for Effect Mute
- RK-EMX7 rack-mount kit option