Behringer X32 CORE - 1U Rackmount Digital Mixer
the X32 Core offers all the key elements of Behringer's flagship X32 mixer but fitted into a 1U Rack
The X32 core offers the full proccessing capability of the X32 with 48 channels, available via dual AES50 ports and Digital Snake compatability. However, instead of having a cumbersome desk with physical faders, channel strips and mix busses, the Core is designed to be used with your ipad, or other mobile device. Linked wirelessly, you get all your control from the X32 companion app which can be simultaneously be used on multiple devices
Here's what Behringer say about the X32 Core
It’s a “One-Rack Attack”! The X32 CORE takes the brain of the flagship X32 Digital Mixing Console and packs it all into a single rack space. Combine the X32 CORE with our S16 Digital Snakes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple locations. Dual AES50 networking Cat 5e connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by X32 CORE. All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances of our free control software applications, XiQ, XiControl and XControl.
Front Side Control
A set of front panel controls can be pre-configured by the engineer to enable a restricted amount of user interaction, while hiding away all the complexity. The rear panel expansion port allows inserting optional I/O cards to interface with existing networked audio infrastructure.
At the Heart of it All
The X32 CORE forms the nucleus of an ultra-flexible studio control room setup when paired with S16 I/O and P16 Personal Monitoring Systems in each tracking room. The built-in 32 x 32 USB recording interface, 8 stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring (independent from DAW) and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project you dare to tackle.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world’s fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rack-mountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- 2 TRS outputs for local monitoring plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany