The Bose A1 PackLite Amplifier delivers 250W of true RMS power through a single channel. It is completely optimised for use with the Bose PS1 power stand and B1 bass module, giving even more power to a PA system.
The revolutionary circuitry of the PackLite is protected in an incredibly tough, molded metal case that is about the size of a hardcover book. It also features distortion prevention and speaker protection circuits, making it incredibly user-friendly.
Here's what Bose says about A1 PackLite Amplifier:
Designed for instruments that require additional headroom and increased output in the deep bass range, such as electric bass, bass drum and high output playback of dance music. The PackLite® power amplifier can power up to two additional B1 bass modules or one additional B2 bass module.
- 250W RMS output at 4 ohms
- Designed for two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- Distortion prevention function
- Speaker protection circuit
- Optimised for use with Bose L1 systems
- Durable moulded housing
- Compact and lightweight
- Includes a TRS cable and nylon carry pouch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x speakON, 1 x 1/4" (thru)
- Total Power: 250W @ 4 ohms
- Weight: 3 lbs.