It's here. 30 years in the making, Behringer's has released their new flagship mixer, the Wing. With its 48 channels, 28 buses, 24 faders and 10" touch screen, the Behringer Wing is loaded with features to make it one of the best mixing experiences around.
Under the "Wing" decal you'll see the words "Personal Mixing Console" which describes Behringer's philosophy in making a mixer that you can tailor to your personal style and requirements. This philosophy is noticeable throughout the control surface. The Wing has 24 motorised faders across three distinct, configurable fader sections as well as a Custom Controls section which can be tailored to functions you may need to access often - like muting a certain channel or activating DAW functions via MIDI.
As you'd probably expect, the 10" touchscreen in the Wing provides a more visual way to manage you inputs, outputs, sources, and sound. The screen offers touch-sensitive, graphical ways to check and control effects, metering, routing, and setup and provides an intuitive way to browse the library. Regardless of the lighting you'll always be able see what's going on thanks to the crisp, colourful display that can lay flat or be tilted towards you.
In addition to its 48 channels and 28 buses, the Wing has 374 inputs and 374 outputs with 3 AES50 SuperMAC audio networking ports for digital stageboxes or sharing up to 144 input and 144 output streams to other mixers. You've also got 48x48 USB audio channels and 64x64 Audio over IP channels.
- 8 award-winning Midas PRO mic preamps and 8 Midas PRO outputs onboard
- 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
- "Plug and play" remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC technology for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Large main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated color TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
- Optional module for 64x64 channels of audio over Ethernet – supporting WAVES SoundGrid Technology* or Dante/AES67 Technology*
- 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- Dual-SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
- Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display for permanent access to mains, matrices or "money-channels"
- Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and world-class TC algorithms, Lexicon*, Quantec* and EMT* emulations
- Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc.
- - also allows blending outboard effects to the mix
- 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring the most iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
- Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls, easily being configured for preferred functions
- 4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses, featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager and full dynamics processing
- 2 Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
- Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI* and ADAT/WC
- StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes, AES/EBU stereo digital in
- - and outputs on balanced XLR, 8x8 balanced TRS auxiliary line in
- - and outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors, MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany