Portable PA systems are becoming extremely popular, with countless musicians seeking ways to project their live performances in a more manageable and affordable manner. Alto has produced arguably one of the most versatile, ergonomic and inexpensive portable PA systems we've ever seen - the Uber FX.
Plenty of Power
Despite its incredibly compact size, this rechargeable, battery-powered PA has plenty of headroom with 100W driving a powerful 8" woofer and a 3" tweeter. Featuring two line/mic channels with 1/4-inch/XLR combo inputs, the Alto Uber FX is perfect for acoustic singer-songwriters looking to plug in just their guitar and a microphone.
15 Built-In Effects
The Uber FX's feature-set goes beyond what many of its contemporaries can offer. That's because the Alto Uber FX comes equipped with 15 built-in effects, carefully tuned by digital specialists Alesis.
So, if you want to embellish the sound of your instrument with some tasteful reverb, or even modulate your vocals with some shimmering chorus, the Uber FX makes it very possible. And with each channel boasting its own independent Effect Level control, you can determine exactly how much of an effect you would like applied.
Modern, Ergonomic Features
Unlike some affordable PA systems, the Uber FX's two channels boast flexible Treble and Bass EQ controls, so that you can perfectly tweak your sound to suit almost any environment; whether that be outside when you're busking, or when performing in an intimate venue.
Last but certainly not least, Alto's Uber FX also features Bluetooth connectivity. If you want to stream a backing track from your phone through the system so that you can play along, the Uber FX gives you that freedom with up to 100 feet of range!
Other thoughtful touches include a telescoping handle and built-in wheels for super-easy transportation, as well as a top panel storage tray for your phone, guitar picks and any other essentials.
Here's what Alto says about the Uber FX:
Uber FX is a self-powered portable wireless speaker with Bluetooth® technology and professional features. It’s the perfect solution for delivering hours of clear, punchy, high-fidelity sound from a wide variety of wireless or hard-wired signal sources, whether you have access to AC power or not. Uber FX is ideal for musicians performing outdoors who can’t be limited by their access to AC power and who still want to have all the versatility and capability of a great studio-based sound system.
Uber FX delivers, on all counts, with its 15 built-in FX by world-renowned Alesis and a 2-band EQ for precise tonal adjustment. But it’s not just for musicians—it’s also perfect for business meetings, backyard parties and award/graduation ceremonies. No AC power is no problem for Uber FX.
The unit features two input channels, each with its own independent volume control. You can stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device, and there is a convenient USB charging port to keep your phone ready to go. With 100 watts of peak power driving a high-quality 8-inch 2-way speaker and a long-lasting 45-hour rechargeable battery, Uber FX is ready to take on any challenge.
- Portable self-powered PA speaker with professional capabilities
- 100 watts (peak) drives high-quality 8-inch woofer, 3-inch tweeter
- Two Line/Mic channels with XLR/1/4-inch combo inputs
- Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- NFC pairing and 1/8-inch stereo aux channels
- Master Volume, Line Out and battery level indicator
- Built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 45 hours continuous use
- USB charging port for phone, tablet or other device
- Top panel storage tray for smartphones, keys, guitar picks, and more
- Telescoping handle with built-in wheels for easy transport
- Output Power: 100W (peak)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 17kHz (±3dB)
- Charge Port: (1) USB +5V, 1A
- Indicators: Power On, battery level, Bluetooth pairing status
- Low-Frequency: 8.0” / 203mm woofer
- High-Frequency: 3.0” / 76mm tweeter
- 2 Line/Mic channels with XLR-1/4” (6.35mm) TRS combination input
- 1/8” (3.5mm) TRS/stereo Aux input
- 1/4” (6.35mm) Line-Out
- IEC AC power connection with Mains Fuse
- 2 Volume controls for Line/Mic channels
- 2 Line/Mic selectors
- 2 Treble EQ controls (+/- 12dB @ 10kHz) for Line/Mic channels
- 2 Bass EQ controls (+/- 12dB @ 100Hz) for Line/Mic channels
- Effect Selector
- 2 Effect Level controls for Line/Mic channels
- Volume control for Bluetooth and Aux channels
- Master Volume
- Bluetooth pairing button
- Power on/off switch
- Version: 4.2
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 2, 4dBm
- Frequency: 2.4–2.480GHz
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Range: Up to 100ft / 30.5m
- Connection: Manual pairing or NFC
- Type: 12V, 7.0 Ah SLA
- Life: Up to 45 hours
- Charging: 12 hours
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100–240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T2AL AC250V
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.1” x 18.3” x 11.0” / 459 x 464 x 278mm
- Weight: 24.7 lbs. / 11.2kg