Wharfedale’s largest PA speaker, the PSX115 provides you with stunning low-end power, crystal-clear midrange/treble response, and a wealth of excellent features – without the hefty price tag.
Combining pristine sound with practical design and accessible price point, this 450W (900W peak) loudspeaker will suit any venue, touring schedule or live-sound scenario!
- 15" Active Loudspeaker
- 450W Continuous, 900W Peak
- 130dB Max SPL
- 2-band EQ (high/low)
- Mic and Line Inputs
- 4 x M8 Rigging Points
- Pole Mountable
- Convection Cooling - No Fans
Unparalleled Value for Money
Trust us when we say that this is the best-sounding PA loudspeaker for the price! The PSX115 comes with a powerful 1.75" high-frequency compression driver, providing you with crisp and precise midrange/treble response.
Next up, the broad 15" woofer offers punchy, upfront low-end that perfectly complements the titanium HF driver. The efficient power handling and carefully-calculated crossover frequencies ensure ultimate clarity, even when cranked.
A 90 x 60-degree waveguide provides perfect dispersion, while the addition of a balanced link output allows you to daisy-chain to a separate speaker. Add dual mic/line inputs, a 2-band 12dB EQ and four rigging points, and you’ve got a truly professional bit of live-sound kit that doesn’t bust the bank.
Convenient, Efficient, Reliable
The PSX115 comes with an array of features designed to make your life easier. A bi-amplified design ensures power efficiency and great sound without the need for fan-cooling. Because of this, the speaker is lighter, less noisy and far less susceptible to maintenance issues.
Its injection-moulded enclosure is built for the road; highly durable with a sturdy design that can handle even the more rigorous live schedule. Add a 1.2mm steel grille to the front, advanced protection circuitry and three convenient carry-handles, and you’ve got a true workhorse loudspeaker that works for every scenario.
- Active 15" 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 50-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1w / 1m: 97dB
- Maximum SPL (peak @1m): 130dB
- LF Transducer Size: 381mm / 15"
- LF Transducer Impedance: 4 Ohms
- LF Power Amplifier (Class D): 350w Continuous / 700w Peak
- HF Transducer Type: Compression driver
- HF Transducer Coil size: 44.5mm / 1.75"
- HF Transducer Diaphragm material: Titanium
- HF Transducer Impedance: 4 Ohms
- HF Power Amplifier (Class AB): 100w Continuous / 200w Peak
- Crossover frequencies: High-pass 2.4kHz, Low-pass 2.4kHz
- EQ Controls: +/-12dB Gain for bass and treble
- Power on protection: Power switch on / off mute
- Thermal protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Driver, DC and Short Protection: Yes
- Input type: Balanced
- Input sensitivity: 0dB
- Input connectors: TRS jack and Female XLR
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms Balanced
- Max input level: 5V
- Line output connector: Male XLR
- AC Power options: 100v-120v and 200v-240v
Construction and Dimensions
- Injection moulded polypropylene enclosure (black)
- 35mm Pole-mount with lock screw
- 3 carry handles (one on each side, one on top)
- Optional wall-mount bracket (WPB-2)
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
- Height: 693mm / 27.3"
- Width -front: 455mm / 17.9"
- Width -rear: 262mm / 10.3"
- Depth: 401.8mm / 15.1"
- Packed Height: 762mm / 30"
- Packed Width: 508mm / 20"
- Packed Depth: 425mm / 16.7"
- Gross weight: 22.0kg / 48.4lbs