The Mackie SRM Range has become one of the most popular portable loudspeaker designs on the market today. With it's professional sound quality, durability and simple easy-to-use design, its surprising that so much can come out of such a great value package. The SRM450 now boasts a whopping 1000W system with custom transducers delivering gig-level volumes with plenty to spare, providing a great package with plenty of great features.
The "SRM" Stands for Sound Reinforcement Monitor and is the result of a crack team of engineers creating the detail of a studio monitor in a live venue setup. The result is a powerful loudspeaker that can fill a room, but sounds rich, detailed and balanced wherever you stand in the room. Now in it's 3rd generation, the SRM design is as popular as ever; providing patented acoustic correction and an even dispersion of high and mid frequencies across the venue.
One of the great features about the SRM series is it's fantastic easy-to-use design. A quick one button speaker mode allows you to automatically get the perfect voicing setup for PA,DJ, Monitor or a Soloist. There's no need to worry about feedback, as you can easily cut it out with the in-built feedback destroyer. There even an integrated 2-channel mixer to plug in anything from microphones to guitars with simple and easy controls.
Compact and durable, the SRM450 speaker is a great choice for the gigging musician on a budget. Buy a pair and you're set up for almost any situation, delivering high quality audio that brings the house down.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
12 high-output LF driver /1.4 titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW® Precision
2-way crossover Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
37.0 lbs / 16.8 kg
Tourtech TTS-SPQ10 Set Of 2 Speaker Stands and Bag
- Heavy duty zipper
- Strong metal construction with nylon connecting parts
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Stable tripod base
- Scratch resistant powder coating
- Ergonomically designed grips & knobs
- Standard top mount (35mm / 1"3/8)
- Height: 113 - 187cm (44.5" - 73.5")
- Heavy duty locking pin
- Maximum load: 60kg (132lbs)
- Weight: 3.25kg (7.16lbs) per stand
Stagg M to F XLR Cable 6m
The Stagg Male to Female XLR 6m cable is great for use live, in the studio or at home. This 6m XLR cable has one male and one female end, with strain relief for a more robust and reliable cable.
- Standard mic cable
- XLR - XLR plug 6m
- Rohs compliant
- Length: 6m / 33 ft.