DBX DJdi 2-Channel DI Box - Jack to XLR DI Box
The DJdi is a The 2-channel passive DI Box and designed to be used as a standard tool for many audio applications. Offering two channels, the DJdi easily solves the problem of converting unbalanced signals into balanced output suitable for use with mixers, PAs, recording consoles and more. The continuously variable input signal attenuator can accommodate a wide range of signal levels and its passive design means clean, quiet and uncolored operation with no power required.
- Dual Channel
- (2) 1/4” 50k Ohm TS Inputs
- (2) XLR Transformer-Isolated 600 Ohm Input/Outputs
- Passive Circuit Design
- Continuously Variable Input Attenuator
- Ground Lift Switch
Next Delivery Due: Saturday, 20 October 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Saturday, 20 October 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99