Boss VE-5 Vocal Processor in White
The Roland VE-5 Vocal Process is a quite a simple way to incorporate great quality vocal effects into your live show without needing a degree in quantum mathematics to program! The VE-5 is so so easy to set up and use that you'll want to start using it live straight away! It can even be mouted on a microphone stand to keep it constantly within arms reach!
Whether you want auto tune effects, distortions, stutters, harmonies or even just some subtle reverb you're going to find the effects you want in the Roland VE-5 Vocal Processor
Here's what Roland say about the VE-5 Vocal Processor
Compact Vocal Processor that’s Simple to Use
Sing like a star with the VE-5 — a versatile, fun vocal processor that’s easy enough for beginners but powerful enough for professionals. Take it onstage and attach it to a microphone stand for real-time performance, or bring it to a studio or home and use it as a tabletop processor. The physical design of the VE-5 is compact and light, yet its effects are from the heavyweight division (derived from the popular VE-20 vocal processor). With battery operation and built-in phrase looping, the VE-5 is also an ideal tool for street performers who want to bring a new dimension of creativity to their act.
- Easy one-touch operation
- Six types of high-quality vocal effects inherited from the VE-20 (Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, Tone/SFX)
- Phrase Looper adds impact to real-time vocal performances, including harmonising and layered beatboxing
- Favourite Sound function provides immediate access to preferred sounds
- Ideal for live performance as well as tabletop setups (mic-stand mount included)
- Internal microphone for instant gratification
- Aux input for blending external music
- Battery operation for street performance (AC adapter sold separately)
Simple and Intuitive Operation
From beginners to professionals, all singers can enjoy great results with the VE-5. Even technophobes or non-musicians will embrace this creative processor thanks to its simple, intuitive operation. The handy Favourite Sound function, for example, lets you instantly access your preferred sounds with a press of button.
The VE-5 is perfect for live performers; the included mount lets you attach it to any standard microphone stand. Some of the VE-5’s functions can even be controlled by footswitches, which is great for hands-free operation. When powered by batteries, the VE-5 becomes an ideal tool for street performance. The VE-5 also fits beautifully in homes and studios as a tabletop processor.
Great Presets and High-Quality Effects
The VE-5 has six types of high-quality effects and various special effects inherited from the VE-20. Dunk your vocal in smooth reverb or delay for broadening and deepening, or even out the level with the Dynamics function. Thicken your voice with the Double/Harmoniser and correct intonation problems with Pitch Correct. Get experimental with a robot voice, popular in electro-pop music, or use the onboard Distortion, Radio, and Strobe for unique and impactful special effects. You can even create iconic pitch-correct effects — a staple of many hip-hop and pop hits.
Built-In Phrase Looper
Layer and loop your voice with the VE-5’s built-in Phrase Looper. You can generate harmonies with yourself in real time, or jam over your own looped beatboxing. This creative feature greatly expands the potential of real-time vocal performance.
- Nominal Input Level: MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = 40) AUX IN: TBD
- Input Impedance: MIC IN: 4 k ohms AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: XLR OUT: -40 dBu PHONES/LINE: TBD
- Output Impedance: XLR OUT: 600 ohms PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Sounds: 50 Patches
- Effect Types: DYNAMICS, PITCH CORRECT, TONE/SFX, DOUBLE/HARMONY, DELAY, REVERB
- Phrase Loop: 38 sec. (Mono only)
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: MIC IN jack/XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced) AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type) XLR OUT jack (XLR type) PHONES/LINE jack (Stereo miniature phone type) CTL 1, 2 Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6) or Alkaline (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: TBD
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6): TBD Alkaline (AA, LR6): TBD * These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use. * Using phantom power will increase the power consumption, drastically shortening the battery life. Please use an AC adaptor when using phantom power.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information) Mic Stand Holder (Screw x 2, Washer x 2, Spring Washer x 2) Audio Cable (Stereo Miniature Phone Type, Cable Tie Attached) Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series) Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6)
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 22 August 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery