Allen & & Heath QU-PAC Ultra Compact Digital MixerWith Touchscreen Control
The QU-Pac adds to the Allen & Heath line up of QU mixers that represent the best of cutting-edge technology, and futureproof design. The Qu-pac takes this fantastic concoction and shrinks it down into a compact desk or rackmount format that's perfect for multi-purpose venues like schools, hotels and bars or bands that want some serious kit in a lightweight and transportable design.
With it's fantastic iPad control you dont need the added weight of physical flying faders and suchlike when you can be controlling everything from a seat in the audience. However if you need to make any quick adjustments from the QU-Pac itself in a crisis, you get full functionality on the frontpanel and easy-to-use touchscreen. You can also easily customise your setup, including options to limit overall control on devices, and quick-access screens and softkeys so that your most used functions are never too far away. These functions are also great because they make Qu-Pac convenient and safe for simple day-to-day use by non-technical staff, and they won't be able to mess up any of the key settings.
In-terms of inputs and outputs, the back-panel is similar to the QU-16 with With 16 mic/line inputs, 2 stereo inputs and 12 mix ouputs. If you then want to expand, the Qu-pac has been designed with the brain of a Qu32 console, so you can connect one of Allen & Heath's Audiorack products for up to 38 inputs over dSNAKE.
If you're looking for something that does it all, but can be simple enough for simple operation for minor events, the Qu-pac is the perfect option.
- 16 acclaimed AnaLOGIQTM recallable preamps
- 16 on-board Mic / Line Inputs (XLR / TRS)
- Expandable up to 38 inputs via dSNAKETM
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 32 Mono + 3 Stereo Input Channels
- 12 on-board Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 4 Stereo Groups
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- AES Digital Out
- 4 DCA Groups
- 4 Mute Groups
- Qu-Pad iPad App for all live mixing controls
- Qu-You iPhone App for personal monitoring
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 15 Soft Keys
- 16 Custom Select keys
- Qu-Control custom screen to suit application
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- 5” Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert / ducker, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.