DB Technologies ES503 - Tri amped Stereo PA System
The ES503 PA system from dB Technologies is a portable, flexible PA system with a great range of features. It's a complete 3-element system which adapts to several uses, thanks to a built-in digital mixer, a OLED display user interface and a Bluetooth audio receiver.
The system can be setup in one of 3 different configurations suitable for hundreds of different occasions.
1 MONO MODE: The two satellites are connected top-on-top (thanks to a quick and easy slide connection system) and are placed on the subwoofer through a D25mm pole.
2 STEREO MODE: Each satellite is placed on a tripod
2b STEREO MODE: 1 Satellite on a pole, 1 on a tripod
3 DOUBLE COLUMN MODE: a ES503 system in mono mode becomes the master for a second ES503 feeding the signal thanks to the integrated balanced output channel. This way, both system are driven by the master’s on board mixer and any setup is guided through the master’s OLED display.
Bluetooth audio reciever
The ES503 is equipped with a three-channel mixer, and a built-in Bluetooth™ stereo module, which receives audio from devices such as mobile phones, tablets or any other audio device.
Powerful bass output
The bass-reflex subwoofer houses a 12” woofer and the amplifier module. In addition to the input connectors and controls of the user-interface, there are two Speakon outputs and a VDE power connector.
The enclosure, sturdy and stylish, is made of birch plywood coated with a durable scratch-resistant black coat, which makes it truly road-ready. Two handles (one per side) help easy transport so ytou cna tkae this wherever you want to go.
- Speaker Type 3-amped Stereo System with two full-range tops and one subwoofer
- Frequency Response [-10dB]37 - 15.000 Hz
- Max SPL121 dB
- MF - HF8x 3"
- Type MF - HFNeodymium
- Amp TechnologyDigipro® G3
- Amp ClassClass-D
- Power Amp Peak1000 W
- ControllerDSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System PresetsFactory presets + User defined
- LimiterDual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF206 Hz
- Mic/Instrument Channel1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input
- Line Channels2x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Media Channel1x Bluetooth® built-in receiver
- Mix Output1x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer)15mm Black Painted Birch Plywood
- Housing (Tops)Polypropylene PP
- Handles2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- Width (Top)95 mm (3.74 in)
- Height (Top)360 mm (13.98 in)
- Depth (Top)137 mm (5.39 in)
- Width (Subwoofer)465 mm (18.3 in)
- Height (Subwoofer)400 mm (15.7 in)
- Depth (Subwoofer)430 mm (16.9 in)
- Weight (Top)1.9Kg – 4.19lbs.
- Weight (Subwoofer)16.4Kg – 36.16lbs.
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 20 August 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.