Electrovoice EKX12P Full range Speaker
The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology — all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX series is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
Easy to use
The EKX Series features QuickSmartDSP, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Setting up for a gig is simple, thanks to the speaker's 4 setup presets for Music, Live, Speech or Club settings. If you need to dig deeper, there's a 3-band EQ and 5 user programmable presets so that you can quickly recall your personal settings for a particular gig or performance.
The Powered Speakers have High-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1500 W) that deliver up to 134 dB peak SPL via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV. The amplifier section features an Intelligent thermal management system with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring that the speaker and power unit continues to perform in the most demanding of environments.
The EKX series are ideal for portable and installed applications, thanks to their lightweight, compact design with all metal handles.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 24 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.