B Stock : Mackie HD1521 Active 15" PA Speaker
This equipment is in good condition. It has a few small marks but it looks good and works fine. This item is Ex-Display. Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! Please contact us for further information.
The Mackie HD1521 2-Way High Definition Loudspeaker offers Class-D amplifier technology, delivering up to 1,800 watts of peak system power.
The Mackie HD1521 2-Way High Definition Loudspeaker are designed for perfectly tuned system, incorporating precision crossovers, transducer time alignment and phase correction circuitry in the box. Mackie states that its HD Series loudspeakers further implement patented acoustic correction processing that counters the inherent physical attributes that can make typical loudspeakers sound "honky" or washed out.
The Mackie HD1521 offer custom transducer design and system tuning by the high-end touring experts at EAW. Neodymium woofers measuring 15 inches are matched with the 1.75-inch heat-treated titanium compression driver. The rugged all-wood cabinets feature 12 integral fly-points for horizontal or vertical rigging and both models are pole-mountable. Integrated protection circuitry and robust build quality ensures years of reliable use.
- "I was impressed with the clarity and detail, which projected well and remained constant over a fairly wide area... I would almost always want to see them sitting on top of somematching subs.
- "The HD1521s are pleasing and not fatiguing to listen to at high volume, and I bet their top-end clarity would reveal - and even exaggerate - differences between microphone types. They project well enough and have more than enough power on tap for any medium-sized indoor venue."
- "For portable band-in-a-pub PA they would sound great, but I'd find them a bit on the big side for more modest venues. Given the space, and stacked on a couple of 18-inch subs each, I reckon they'd easily be in the 'blow you away' category."
Mike Crofts, Performing Musician. Read the whole review in the October 2009 issue.
- 2-Way High Definition Loudspeaker
- 1,800 watts of peak system power
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction circuitry in the box
- Patented acoustic correction processing
- Neodymium woofers measuring 15 inches
- 1.75-inch heat-treated titanium compression driver
- All-wood cabinet
- 12 integral fly-points for horizontal or vertical rigging
- Integrated protection circuitry
- Robust build quality