Here's what TC Helicon say about the Harmony Singer 2
Your Best Performance
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or at a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. Harmony Singer 2 gives you the tools to always sound your best with harmony backup vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and Adaptive Tone – all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
Choose Your HarmoniesHarmony Singer 2 provides your choice of 8 harmony styles – all controlled via your guitar. From the classic “third up” harmony voice to combinations of voices above and below your own, there’s a style in Harmony Singer 2 to fit almost every song.
Studio-grade ReverbReverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, Harmony Singer 2's vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
Your Hersonal Sound TechHarmony Singer 2's adaptive Tone combines EQ (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate to automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristine, clear, and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
Easy Does ItYou’re a singer first and foremost, so getting knee-deep in technology probably isn’t what your gig calls for. That’s why Harmony Singer 2 automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, allowing you to concentrate on giving your best performance – night after night.
- 8 different Harmony voice presets
- Harmony level control
- 3 Reverb types with adjustable level
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Mic input gain level
- Footswitch on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two-part die cast metal
- Rubber adhesive feet
Mic In to Out
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k4/1k7 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A-Weighted: >114 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Guitar In to Out
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115 dB
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz