For vocalists who love to be on the cutting edge, or simply those who don't want to sing a single dud note, the TC Helicon Voicetone C1 is your saviour! Previously, if there was any pitch correction at all, you'd need a dedicated engineer to change the settings between or even during songs - a luxury most isngers don't have!
The TC Helicon VoiceTone C1 gives you song by song control of your pitch correction, an on/off footswitch (great if you're using the C1 for hardtune effects) and a guitar passthrough which detects the key the guitar is playing in and tunes your voice accordingly.
Here's what TC Helicon say about the VoiceTone C1
The in-famous pitch correction effect... From the wildly popular HardTune effect to subtle pitch correction and gender manipulation, VoiceTone C1 opens up new vocal territory in an easy-to-use stompbox.
- "Mild to Wild" pitch correction effects
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
Mild to Wild Pitch Correction Processing
VoiceTone C1 has clean, transparent correction capability with unique control of musical input via the guitar input if desired. When transparency isn't your bag, cranking the attack and gender controls will turn the C1's pitch correction into the robotic modern effect heard everywhere.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual unless you're making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
- Key/Auto selection
- Correction Amount
- Gender Amount
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32 degreesF to 122 degreesF (0 degreesC to 50 degreesC)
- Storage Temperature: -22 degreesF to 167 degreesF (-30 degreesC to 70 degreesC)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceTone C1
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor