Audio Technica MB1K Dynamic Live Vocal Mic w/ Switch
If you're looking to setup your first studio, or just want a good quality entry level microphone to record singing, speech etc this is a great choice. Audio Technica are a respected name in the industry so don't let the price fool you, this microphone can do the job.
A lot of cheap mics leave you with buzzy, feedback ridden signal that doesn't give you the best reproduction of your voice. The MB1K is designed to be a solid piece with great sound and because Audio Technica work in bulk they can do all that at a lower cost.
Here's what Audio Technica have to say about this mic
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. It features Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Cardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year microphone warranty
- ELEMENT Neodymium Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 80-12,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 600 ohms
- SWITCH MagnaLock™ on/off
- WEIGHT 11.9 oz (337 g)
- DIMENSIONS 7.27" (184.7 mm) long,
- 2.19" (55.6 mm) head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE T1
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99