- 1 x Audio-Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Live Vocal Mic
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
This bundle includes all of the essentials that a vocalist will need for performing live, and ultimately - sounding great! Including a high-quality Audio Technica AT2010 live condenser microphone, this package also comes with a sturdy Tourtech stand and an XLR cable for easily hooking up to a PA system.
Here's what Audio-Technica says about the AT2010:
The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY –48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT 233 g (8.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS 179.1 mm (7.05") long,
- 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE T7