Here's what Numark have to say about the M2:
Pure professional power.
M2 is a two-channel DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style.
Switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players, and other line sources make M2 a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups. A mic input with dedicated EQ and gain, and a headphone output with crossfader-style cueing complete the plentifully featured package.
Three-band EQ on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls give you all the tools you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel. M2 is the perfect mixer for any scratch DJ.
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing
- Packaged Dimensions: 14.6" x 13.4" x 6.7"
- Packaged Weight: 4kg (8.8 lbs)
- Product Dimensions (H x W x D) : 9.14cm (3.6") x 24.1 (9.5") x 28.96cm (11.4")