Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
After we finished designing POD, Flextone, AX2, Spider, and Amp Farm, we weren't content to sit, rest, and read all the raves from reviewers and users. Not at Line 6; we were spending all our time thinking about what we could build to make a guitar player's life even more fun than it normally is. One day, it came to us...
MM4 Modulation Modeller:
The first great sounding professional guitar effects pedals designed to deliver a wide range of cutting edge and legendary effects tones in a programmable stomp box format.
- 4 completely programmable presets available at the tap of a toe. No more need for multiple pedals for multiple effects.
- True Bypass switching, so your direct tone is exactly that; direct from your guitar to your amp.
- Expression Pedal Input - for real time control of all effect settings. Also the ability to morph between settings lets you create effects not possible with the originals.
- Nothing but knobs. No menus, no multiple button contortionist gymnastic moves, just twist and go.
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Runs from batteries (Heck, we even include a set) or optional power adapter.
Do you hang out at the airport, just listening to the jet planes woosh-ing overhead? Ever fire up a speaker in a washing machine just to see what it sounds like? Or are you just in love with the sounds of vintage phase shifters, flangers, choruses, and rotary effects? The MM4 Modulation Modeler is the first pedal to give you all those classic sounds, as well as some Line 6 originals in a fully programmable, pro-quality stompbox.
The MM4 offers you 16 of the most popular and sought after modulation effects from the sweet warble of modeled tube bias tremolo, through 2 types of rotary speaker, to the rarest stereo choruses from the '80s. With fully programmable effect parameters and extra control available with the optional EX1 expression pedal, if making things shimmer and shake is your thing, the MM4 may become your favorite tool.
All new Line 6 digital models based on classic effects including: Uni-Vibe, Phase 90, Leslie 147, CE-1 Chorus, MXR Flanger, the incredibly rare Tri-Stereo Chorus, Mutron Bi-phase, and much more.
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory Presets: 20
- User Programmable Channels: 4
- - Effect Selector
- - Speed
- - Depth
- - Tweak
- - Tweez
- - Mix
- Additional Controls:
- - Expression Pedal (optional)
- - Mono/ Stereo Stereo in/ Stereo out
- Chassis Color: Blue