Lewitt Audio was founded in Austria in 2009, with the sole aim of shaking up the microphone industry with style and innovation in equal measure. The MTP 440 DM is no exception. With its precise engineering, feedback-proof design and rugged construction, you'll be amazed at the difference this dynamic instrument mic will make to your sound!
Like all mics from the MTP series, the MTP 440 DM has an amazingly consistent polar pattern across its entire frequency spectrum. The outstanding rear rejection of -25 dB guarantees super-high gain before feedback.
The structure-in-structure architecture provides the basis for the MTP series' ruggedness. The outside enclosure of wire-mesh cup and ring is made of sturdy spring steel while the body consists of durable die-cast parts. The inner enclosure is made of resilient but lightweight nylon reinforced ABS. This design ensures the best possible protection for rough daily touring routines.
Guitar Amp Recording
The crisp and modern sound cuts right through the mix. A slight bass roll-off prevents the signal from getting muddy, and the crisp presence plus fast transient response makes the MTP 440 DM shine on guitar amps.
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60-16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa, -52 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 ohms
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 39 dia. x 159 mm, 1.53 dia. x 6.25 in