Here's what Lewitt say about the LCT240 PRO Microphone
The LCT 240 PRO is an extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone designed for everyone who’s eager to take the next step in professional recording. Equipped with a high-performance condenser capsule it enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings.
To accomplish an intimate and direct sound, especially on vocals, we have added a boost on the airy frequencies. The sturdy, compact and streamlined housing comes in chilly white and classic black. Be prepared for fantastic results on vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano, … - at home, in the studio and on stage - fast and uncomplicated.
Fantastic sound - on all sound sources
For the LCT 240 PRO we have set ourselves the goal to design a microphone that delivers great sound for a wide range of applications. Use it to record vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano and many more - whatever you record, you will accomplish professional results; fast and uncomplicated.
Handles even the highest sound pressure levels
Whether you want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels - with the LCT 240 PRO you are always on the safe side. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD : 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 123 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 100 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1.000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz