LD Systems ICOA 15A 15" Active Coaxial PA Speaker with Bluetooth
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 16th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 429 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What LD Systems Say About the ICOA 15A
This full-range loudspeaker impresses with its outstanding sound, even at low frequencies. The ICOA 15 A BT by LD Systems is a genuine all-rounder that offers unparalleled features for its class. Its coaxial design, rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn and extensive and precisely calibrated DynX DSP presets make this aktive 15" loudspeaker exceptionally flexible.
The outstanding bass reproduction from the horn-loaded woofer makes the LD ICOA 15 A BT the ideal choice for musicians, bands, entertainers and dance schools. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it's excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. The efficient class-D power amplifier delivers 128 dB max. SPL and 300 W RMS performance.
Drawing on DynX DSP technology by LD Systems, the speaker delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. 4 presets, a 3-band EQ and a delay function facilitate optimal adjustment of the sound to the venue conditions. The 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers, plus mono mix output, allow a variety of signal sources to be connected. The BT version offers Bluetooth® streaming and the wireless connection of playback devices - ideal for playing content from a phone or tablet.
Thanks to its shock-resistant front grille and ideal 55° tilt angle, the LD ICOA 15 A BT is also outstanding as a floor monitor. Placed vertically, the 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment offers the choice of a 0° or 5° tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to the local acoustic environment.
Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. 4 aluminium handles with an ergonomic rubber surface provide optimal grip when carrying the speaker.
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
- 128 dB max. SPL and 1200 W peak power
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn (Patent pending)
- Horn-loaded woofer
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay function
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output; Bluetooth® streaming with the BT model
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with sturdy stand
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker
- 4 aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Extensive, optionally available accessories for installation and transport
- Product type: PA loudspeaker
- Type: Powered
- Bluetooth Audio Decoder: Bluetooth 4.0
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 15"
- Woofer size: 381 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Horn: BEM optimized CD Horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1"
- HF driver size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF driver voice coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 50°
- RMS: 300 W
- Peak power: 1200 W
- Frequency response: 48-20000 Hz
- Crossover frequency kHz: 2 kHz
- Max. SPL (peak): 128 dB
- Protection circuits: Multiband limiter, over voltage, over-current, thermal overload
- Controls: 2 x gain , on/off switch , rotary/push encoder
- Indicators: LC display
- Mic/ line inputs: 2
- Mic-/ line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack combination sockets (symmetrical) , XLR
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: SMPS
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Ambient temperature (in operation): 0 - 40°C
- Operating voltage: 100 V - 240 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Relative humidity: < 80%, not condensing
- Fuse: T4AL 250 V
- Cabinet material: Polypropylene
- Cabinet construction: Bass reflex
- Tripod flange: 32°F , 36 mm flange , 5°
- Monitor angle: 55°
- Width: 416 mm
- Height: 695 mm
- Depth: 415 mm
- Features: Bluetooth
- Weight: 24.3 kg
- Accessories (included): Power cord
- Number of Speakers
- Speaker Size
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable