LD Stinger SUB12A - 400W 12" Active Sub
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 347 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Designed for absolute, long-term reliability, the SUB12A 400W 12" Sub Woofer produces and outstanding bass signal to reinforce your LD systems setup. With a premium bass reflex housing and ferrite woofer magnet the SUB12A is versatile for a number of uses. The 12" class A/B 400W speaker driver has enough power to fill a room with a precise and accurate low end, and is the perfect audio solution for your PA setup.
- Product type: PA subwoofer
- Type: Powered
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12" / 304.8 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 3" / 76.5 mm
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- RMS: 250 W
- Peak power: 1000 W
- Frequency response: 38 - 200 Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 120 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 128 dB
- Protection circuits: DC, limiter, over-current, short circuit
- Input impedance: 30 k Ohm(s)
- Input sensitivity: 0.3 V
- Controls: Power, Sub Freq (adjustable low-pass filter), Sub level, Subwoofer Phase Reverse
- Indicators: Power, Protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Line outputs: 1 x direct out
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Dimensions: Width 390 mm, Height, 500 mm, Depth 540 mm
- Weight: 25.3 kg
- Speaker Size
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable