Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The Black Country Customs Steelpark is a versatile boost pedal that can really bring your sound to the front of the mix! At its most basic level, the Steelpark can be used to push the front-end of your amp harder to create more saturation and gain. You can use it with a clean amplifier to produce a warm, natural-sounding overdrive, or run it into a high-gain monster to increase sustain and "tighten" its tone.
The Steelpark is also the perfect partner for dedicated gain pedals. Run it before your overdrive or distortion stompboxes to form a richer and more compressed sound, or place it after to ramp up the volume!
- D1 - Pre-Mid Boost: Perfect for thickening up thin-sounding pickups and adding warmth.
- D2 - Pre-Low Mid Boost: Fattens up your tone by accentuating the low mids, giving riffs and solos more girth.
- Flat - No Pre-Boost: Good for achieving "pushed" clean sounds, retaining your core tone but increasing the volume so that you can be heard more easily in a live situation.
- 3 Boost Modes — It's like having 3 boost pedals in one unit!
- 2-Band EQ — Bass and treble controls are perfect for shaping your tone post-compression/distortion.
- +30DB of Gain — Huge dynamic range and plenty of headroom!
- Low-Noise Circuitry — High-quality components ensure that little noise is introduced when the pedal is engaged.
- Transparent, Fully-Buffered Operation — Produces a punchy and present sound, even with long cable runs.
- Tri-Colour LED — Provides a clear visual reference for which mode the pedal is running in.
- Silent Switching — Prevents an audible "pop" when the effect is engaged. The only thing you should hear is a great-sounding product!
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58mm x 74mm x 121mm
- Weight: 0.35kg