The included software may now be a download online and the stated CD may not be enclosed with this item as a result
The slick and easy-to-use Komplete Audio 6 audio interface from Native Instruments lets music producers record up to 6 channels of high quality audio into their PCs and Macs. 4 analogue inputs and 2 digital inputs mean you can plug in two mics straight away, and also plug in a digital media player, decks or a mixer into the Komplete Audio 6 to make use of its low-latency input and output capabilities.High quality circuitry in the onboard preamps and A/D conversion stage enable you to record pristine audio up to 24 bit / 96kHz.
Here's what Native Instruments say about the Komplete 6 Audio Interface
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface. It provides everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance - all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Upgrade your setup with KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 - because KOMPLETE sounds better.
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1000 sounds and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing.
A Sound Decision
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 lets you experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. After all, if you're using MASCHINE or KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest-possible audio fidelity. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 gives you the hardware to match.
Pristine sound doesn't happen by accident - it's the result of knowledge, experience and close attention to detail. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 has been designed in-house by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS. From the custom, streamlined circuit design, through the hand-picked components to the analog volume knob on top of the unit - every part of the interface is designed to preserve signal clarity.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is designed to be flexible, with plenty of options for connecting mics, guitars, MIDI instruments or outboard gear:
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
Record and Monitor
New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100% latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources.
Other important recording features
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
Software, Sounds and Sequencer Inside
- KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 includes a generous software package, so you can produce songs or mix tracks right out of the box:
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS - over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- CUBASE LE 5 - sequencer and recording software
- TRAKTOR LE 2 - DJ software
- 25 euro e-voucher - for KOMPLETE Instruments or Effects at the NI Online Shop
Windows System Requirements
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Core Audio
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive