The Juno DS is the latest incarnation of the hugely popular JUNO keyboard line from Roland. The Juno has developed a strong following with it's high quality sounds, easy to use interface and portable design; all at a really sensible price point. The Juno DS is powerful and versatile, and is a great choice for both performing and recording musicians.
This most recent design offers many developments, including improved pianos, waveform expansion and easily accessible phrase pads.
In all, the Juno DS has over 1000 high quality sounds, with more available to download for free on the Roland Axial Website. Everything from top quality acoustic pianos to world instruments and percussion, even loops are available to customise the Juno DI to your personal preference and needs
The Juno DS is great fun to play, with its Ivory Feel-G keyboard providing a progressive hammer action. This offers the performer a realistic response similar to a real acoustic piano action whilst keeping the keyboard light and portable.
You'll be up and running with the Juno DS in minutes thanks to it's really simple and intuitive design. Find the sound you want within seconds and tailor it to your liking with clearly labeled buttons, knobs and faders.
- 76-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action
- Compact and lightweight (15.25 lb./6.9 kg) for easy travel and effortless setup
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, battery-powered operation, and intuitive navigation
- Instant access to essential pro-quality sounds for live band performances, including acoustic and electric pianos, organs, synths, and other stage favorites
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms and patches, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the keyboard
- Multi-sample import support for creating complex and expressive sounds
- JUNO-DS Tone Manager and Librarian software for editing and managing the keyboard’s sounds from your computer
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
Express yourself with professional sounds and extended keyboard range.
To extend your musical range on stage, you need the right instrument. The JUNO-DS76 is equipped with a huge variety of ready-to-play pro sounds for any genre, and features an expressive 76-note keyboard for maximizing your performance style. The wider keyboard range make it more comfortable to use split setups, such as playing organ or synth sounds with the right hand and a bass sound with the left. The keys are also a little longer than a standard synth keyboard, providing a playing feel that’s smooth and consistent no matter where you press a key.
Own the stage, hit the studio, play in the street.
When your band is ready to take on the world, there’s nothing worse than a cumbersome synth that ties you to the bedroom. From stage to studio and back, the streamlined JUNO-DS76 is ready to go anywhere you play. With its compact, lightweight design and speedy setup, this synth takes hectic schedules in stride, letting you dart from a last-minute band rehearsal to a make-or-break gig, then across town for a late-night recording session. Clubs, pubs, and even street gigs are all feasible, thanks to optional battery power. In an industry that moves fast, the JUNO-DS76 keeps you running at the front of the pack.
Find the right sound instantly from a choice of pro onboard sounds.
It’s frustrating when the band adds a new song to the set and you can’t find the right sound in your synth. The JUNO-DS76 has the pro onboard sounds to keep you covered, whatever genre comes up next. Instantly choose your favorites from nine categories, and with over 1,000 sounds that include acoustic and electric pianos, organs, and synth, there’s enough choice to cover any musical genre or performance style. What’s more, the patches from the previous-generation JUNO-Di synth are fully compatible too. Just think of a sound and it’s right there at your fingertips with the JUNO-DS76.