The Minilogue is a polyphonic analog synthesizer thats both easy to use and has lots of features. It combines 4 fully analog voices, multiple sound shaping and filter options, a tape style delay and a step sequencer to create a powerful music creation tool for both the studio and live performance.
A Gateway Synth...
If you're an avid musician that's keen to get into proper analogue synths without the heavy price point of a moog or the complexity of a modular system, the minilogue is a fantastic starting point. The stylish design has got a simple layout where each function has it's own physical control for a real tactile experience. However if you're completely green, help is at hand with a whopping 200 presets. So you can just choose a sound you like to get started and tweak, using your ears to hear what each control does.
What's more the Minilogue has a built in OLED display which will show you the waveform as you sculpt your sound. This visual feedback not only looks cool, but is really helpful and educational when you're learning how synthesis works. If you have more experience in synths, you can dive deep into the heart of the minilogue with over 100 editable factory programs included, and 100 blank locations that you can use to build your sound from scratch.Configurable Voice modes.
The Minilogue features 8 selectable voice modes that let you freely configure the four voices for performance. The voices can be set to four note polyphony for chords or layered for thick basses and leads. Other modes cover a range of sounds from octave shifted bass explosions to delicately staggered layered triggering.
The 8 models are...
- POLY - operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO - operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON - operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO - operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD - produces chords
- DELAY - voices 2--4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP - an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN - when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more