Behringer DeepMind 12 Synthesiser
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 19th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 710 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Deepmind represents Behringer's first foray into true polyphonic analog synthesis. The Deepmind 12, as the name suggests, is a 12-note polysynth that's bursting at the seams with features; even more impressive when you consider the price tag.
- Polyphonic synthesiser with 49-note keybed and fader control interface
- 12 voices with 2 analog OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 4 FX slots with world-class TC Electronic and Klark Teknik FX
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Sophisticated built-in arpeggiator
- Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* App over USB or MIDI for extended parameter control
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Stereo audio output
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- LCD display for easy menu navigation
- 1024 user preset slots
- Designed and engineered in the UK
12-Voice Polyphonic Control
The Deepmind 12 is a true polysynth behemoth. Even when you take out the extensive FX, modulation matrix and connectivity (more on this later), you've got 12 voices with 2 oscillators per voice. OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation, while OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation.
It doesn't stop there though. 2 LFOs per voice let you easily inject movement into your sound, with 7 shapes, key sync and automatic triggering for easy synchronising. You'll also get 3 ADSR envelopes per voice for VCF, VCA and modulation respectively - unprecedented control. Finally a 12/24dB low-pass filter per-voice lets you hone in on the perfect amount of light or dark.
Behringer often work closely with renowned FX wizards TC Electronic and Klark Teknik; the Deepmind is no exception. With 4 simultaneous FX slots, you can make the most of any combination of over 30 algorithms, from reverb to multi-band distortion. Combined with the extensive 32-step sequencer and arpeggiator, and you've got a powerhouse of a synth toolkit on your hands.
The 8-channel modulation matrix lets you weave complex textures and patches of your own, with over 130 destinations. Finally, a stereo audio output and CV connectivity completes the puzzle, making the Deepmind 12 a synthesiser that's perfect for stage as well as studio.
Included in the box
- Power Supply PSU-3b
- Elektron USB cable
- Quick Guide manual
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Main Menus: PROG, FX, GLOBAL, COMPARE, WRITE
- Edit Menus: ARP/SEQ, LFOs, OSCs, POLY, VCF, VCA, VCA ENV, VCF ENV, MOD ENV, MOD MATRIX
- Presets: 8 banks each with 128 programs
- Fader Modes: MIDI CC, NRPN, OFF
- Keyboard: 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys
- Keyboard sensing: Aftertouch and note on/off velocity
- Encoders: 1 rotary knob
- Faders: 26 slide faders (35 mm)
- Switches: 33 backlit switches
- Modulation: Free moving wheel
- Pitch Bend: Spring loaded wheel
- MIDI In/Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN / 16 channels
- Pedal/CV: 1/4" TRS
- Sustain: 1/4" TS
- USB: USB 2.0, type B
- Output L/R: 1/4" TRS, balanced, max. +18 dBu
- Headphones: 1/4" TRS, unbalanced, max. +21 dBu
- Number of voices: 12 analog
- OSC: 2 per voice
- LFO: 2 per voice
- VCF: 2-pole / 4-pole
- HPF (Common to all voices): 6 dB per octave
- Envelopes: VCA, VCF, MOD
- Mod Matrix: 24 sources / 132 destinations
- FX Slots: 4 per Program
- FX Types: 35 Algorithms
- Internal effects engines: 1 true stereo SHARC DSP
- Effects signal processing: 32/40-bit floating point @ 48 kHz
- A/D-D/A performance: 24-bit 48 kHz, 114 dB dynamic range
- Bypass: True hard bypass
- Type: Class compliant USB 2.0, type B
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher, iOS 8 or higher (iPad), Android 6.0 or higher
- Antenna: Internal
- Access Point, number of clients: Max. 1
- IEEE 802.11 b/g standard: 2.4 GHz
- Frequency Range: 2,412 - 2,462 MHz
- WLAN channels: 11
- Max Output Power: 16 dBm (802.11b) / 20 dBm (802.11 g) / 20 dBm (802.11n)
- Mains connector: Standard IEC receptacle
- Power consumption: 55 W max.
- Fuse: T3.15AH250 V
- Internal Switch-mode PSU: Autorange 100-240 V, (50/60 Hz)
- Operating temperature range: 5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 103 x 822 x 257 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 10.5 kg
- Key Action
- Semi Weighted
- Key Size
- Full Size
- Number of Keys
- CV Compatible
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr. Stephen Tallamy5th Jan 2022
Ms Lucy Godfrey17th Nov 2021
Mr. Rob Cook18th Oct 2021
Mr Ryan Taylor7th Oct 2021
Trusted Customer19th Jun 2021
Trusted Customer25th Feb 2021
Ben Francis22nd Apr 2020
Mr John Burns15th Mar 2020
Trusted Customer29th Jan 2020
Simon Mills4th Jan 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable