Roland Fantom-08 88-note synthesizer keyboard
Streamlined variant of the flagship Fantom series
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1599 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Roland present the FANTOM-08, a streamlined synth packed full of features that will be familiar to users of their flagship range. The FANTOM-0 range combine the power and workflow of the top-of-the-line FANTOM series in a more lightweight chassis made for any musical situation. Access thousands of Roland's best sounds and turn your musical vision into a reality using the same hands-on controls and colour touchscreen featured in the FANTOM.
Every FANTOM-0 model synthesizer comes with the same sound engines, panel controls and I/O, the only differences between each model are the keyboard and the physical dimensions of the instrument.
- 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Sounds and features inherited from the flagship FANTOM series
- Light and durable molded body design for easy transport
- Thousands of electronic and acoustic sounds at your disposal powered by Roland’s advanced ZEN-Core and SuperNATURAL technologies
- New SuperNATURAL pianos with authentic acoustic grand sound and response
- Virtual ToneWheel Organ with harmonic bar control and quick-fire playability
- Deep onboard sampling features
- Scenes contain settings for all 16 layers plus effects and patterns
- Clip-based sequencing with instant pattern recording and triggering
- TR-REC sequencer inspired by classic Roland drum machines
- Color touchscreen, high-resolution knobs, sliders, RGB performance pads, and dedicated synth control section
- Pitch/mod lever and illuminated pitch and mod wheels
- Huge DSP power for plenty of polyphony and smooth sound transitions
- 4x32 USB audio interface and native integration with Logic Pro, MainStage, and Ableton Live
- Mic input and powerful onboard vocoder
- Support for Model Expansions, Sound Packs, Sample Packs, and more from Roland Cloud
- Compatible with FANTOM Scenes that use ZEN-Core, SuperNATURAL, and Virtual ToneWheel Organ sounds
Powered by Roland's advanced ZEN-core, SuperNATURAL and Virtual ToneWheel Organ technologies, the FANTOM-08 pack a ton of versatility and sonic quality. Huge DSP power means plenty of polyphony and promises that your sound transitions are smooth, you can even access further expansions through the Roland Cloud!
New Smaller Footprint
Sleek, ultra-rugged moulded body designs mean the FANTOM-08 is super easy to carry to and from any location, whether you're bringing it to your rehearsal room or out for a live performance. Despite its solid build quality, the FANTOM-08 weighs significantly less than most other high-end professional keyboards on the market.
Seamless Production Integration
The FANTOM-08 has a built-in 4x32 USB audio interface and features native integration with a number of popular DAW's such as Logic Pro and Ableton Live allowing it to fit perfectly into any production setup. Take control your software using the hardware controls and the touchscreen of the FANTOM-08 and you can use the dedicated MIDI output to apply onboards sounds and effects to your soft-synths.
Expand with Roland Cloud
Roland offer an ever-increasing choice of Wave Expansions, Sound Packs, Sample Packs and more to download via Roland Cloud. You can even access the sounds of iconic Roland synths from days gone by! Take the FANTOM-08 to the next level with faithful characteristics of timeless classics like the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106 and more!
In the Box
- Owner's Manual
- Ac Adapter
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic Piano (EXSN01/03 Preload)
- SuperNATURAL Electric Piano (EXSN02 Preload)
- VTW Organ (Only ZONE2)
- Various MODEL sound generators (Require adding EXM Series)
ZEN-Core Tones and Model Tones can import and export
- EXZ Series
- EXSN Series
- EXM Series
- The expansion are rewritable internal sound generator memory.
You can download data from the Roland Cloud and write it via a USB flash drive into the FANTOM's internal memory.
- 128 scenes x 4 bank (The Scenes can import and export)
- 3,500 tones or greater
- 90 Drum kits or greater
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 16 systems
- Drum Part COMP: 6 systems
- Insertion Effect: 2 systems, 90 types (Serial/Parallel connection selectable)
- TFX: 1 system, 90 types
- Input MFX: 1 system, 90 types
- Chorus: 9 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- Master Compressor
- Input Reverb: 7 types
- Input EQ: 1 system
- Band: 13, 20, 32
- Type: Mono, Stereo
- Preset Setting: 10
- User Setting: 20
- Chain: 16 Scenes x 32 Pages (Total 512 Scenes) per 1 Chain set
- Set: 100
- Marker: 36 (0-9, A-Z, a-z) per 1 Chain Set
- MIDI Tracks: 16
- Pattern: 8 (per each track)
- Pattern Length: 32 measures
- Recording Method: Realtime recording, Step recording, TR-REC
- Editing Method: Piano roll edit (Touch Edit/Automation support), Microscope
- Song: 1 (per Scene)
- File format: Original, SMF export/import supported
- PAD Sampler trigger data can be recorded.
- Format: 16/24-bit linear, 44.1/48 kHz, WAV/AIFF
- Number of Samples: 2,048
- Number of Multisamples: 128
- Sampling Time: The maximum is 2 minutes 44 second (1 Sample).
- A total of approximately 256 MB (Share with Expansion titles)
Keyboard Multisample can import and export as ZEN-Core Tone.
- Format: 16/24-bit linear, 44.1/48 kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported
- Maximum Polyphony: 8
- Number of Samples: 16 pads x 4 banks
- Sampling Time: The maximum is 60 minutes (the equivalent of approximately 660 MB).
- A total of approximately 2 GB (including imported WAV files)
Internal Storage space for files
- Size: 2 GB
- Sample Pad
- Note Pad
- Partial Sw/Sel
- DAW Control
- Zone Mute
- Zone Solo
- Kbd Sw Group
- Rhythm Pattern
- Variation Play
- Group Play
- Pitch Bend/Modulation lever
- Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
- Control knob x 8
- Slider x 8
- Wheel x 2
- Function knob x 6
- Sound Modified knob x 2
- 4 x 4 Pad
- Graphic Type, 5.5" (1,280 x 720 dots), backlite LCD (Color/Touch screen, Screensaver, Wallpaper support)
- Headphones jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch TRS type)
- SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB OUT STEREO (PHONES) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type PHONES Support
- Mic Input jacks: 1/4 inch TRS type
- Line Input jacks: (L/MONO,R) (1/4 inch phone type)
- FOOT PEDAL jacks(HOLD, CTRL1, CTRL2)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB MEMORY port
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- External Device Port: A Roland A-49 or an A-PRO series MIDI Controller can be connected
- Max 24 bit/96 KHz
- Record 16 Stereo Channel
- Playback 2 Stereo Channel
- 1,393 (W) x 354 (D) x 138 (H) mm
- 54-7/8 (W) x 13-15/16 (D) x 5-7/16 (H) inches
- 14.8 kg
- Key Size
- Full Size
- Number of Keys
- Built-in Effects
- Sound Engine
- ZEN-Core, SuperNATURAL
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer26th Jun 2022
Mr Alexander Bruce17th Jun 2022
Trusted Customer2nd Jun 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable