Made specifically for the famous Roland SE-02 synth, the Studio Electronics SE-02 EXT box functions as an external controller so you have even more control over the sounds you produce.
The EXT box packs a high CV resolution filter frequency dial on the front of the interface. This varies the high or low frequency you hear from the SE-02 making for a new, undiscovered tone journey.
It also utilises a separate hi-pass filter and sweet-sounding overdrive to add some grit, depth and crunchiness. The expressive gate opens up even more possibilities either increasing or decreasing the cut-off of notes.
Complete with true bypass - adding all the benefits of extended control without harming your tone. It also has CV, Gate and VCF inputs so you can use the EXT box with any synth offering the same connections.
- Variable high-pass filter with drive control, for severe distortion and gain boost with on/off switch
- Interface to 1/4" connections: external input/audio output
- External Input 1/8" and 1/4" multed
- Audio Output 1/8" and 1/4" multed
- Secondary VCF CV input
- Filter CV source switch: knob or secondary source selection—such as your modular
- 3 Gate options: fixed gate switch, momentary gate switch (transformer), external gate input
- Large filter control knob for smooth or sharp, highly articulated sweeps
- Back panel 1/8"-1/4" connections: 1/8” and 1/4" inputs; 1/8” and 1/4” outputs
- Din interconnect: Output, Ext Input, VCF CV, Gate (cable included)
- True bypass
- Eurorack voltage compatible
- Interfaces with other desktop and modular synths