Here’s what Waldorf say:
Vcf1 brings sound and functions of our popular Rocket and 2-Pole to your Eurorack. Besides being a filter, vcf1 boosts an experimental distortion stage to add harmonic distortion to the signal. Watch out – it can get brutal!
The efficient designed user interface allows direct access to all important sound parameters. Equipped with real metal knobs the parameter range of the pots are made for perfect musical results.
Vcf1 allows to side-chain an additional audio signal and the organic filter resonance can be used up to extreme self-oscillating effects.
- Analog 12db/octave multimode filter with distortion
- Signal path: distortion -> filter -> overdrive
- 2 audio inputs with gain
- Resonance up to self-oscillation
- 2 CV inputs for cutoff, one featuring bipolar control
- CV input for resonance
- Pre-filter distortion with level control
- Distortion section can be used separately
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
- Audio input 1
- Audio input 2
- Distortion output
- Individual outputs for low-pass, band-pass and high-pass
- Drive output
- CV Cutoff Modulation 1
- CV Cutoff Modulation 2
- CV Resonance
- +/-12V, 100mA
- Width: 18HP (91.4mm)