The hotly-anticipated Behringer Model D Analog Synthesizer delivers beautifully authentic sounds straight from Behringer's classic analog monosynth. It consists of 3 punchy oscillators offering all of the crucial waveforms, including sawtooth, triangle, square, pulse and more.
This means you're equipped for everything from pulsing basslines, glitchy soundscapes and wailing lead parts alike. You're also armed with detune controls, a switchable octave range, 3 individual rotary knobs for volume tweaks, and much more. This goes beyond a simple desktop synth; you've got everything you need for fully-fleged sound design and apocalypic synth compositions - and everything in between!
Voltage controlled filter
Among the Model D's extensive tonal shaping features is a voltage controlled filter, which is selectable between low-pass and high-pass. The usual cutoff and resonance options allow you to tweak until you find that harmonic sweet spot that you're after, and you can then apply modulation, glide and ADSR touches for a truly unique sound that you can call your own!
The Model D employs a desktop design that is eurorack sized; it's extremely compact and portable. Its subtle black aesthetic with wooden cheeks oozes retro class, and its interface is clearly divided by sections that are intuitive and easy to navigate. You've then got MIDI connectivity and semi-modular connectivity; perfect for the modern modular user!
- Desktop analog synthesizer
- 3 oscillators with variety of waveforms, detune, octave switch, and detune control
- Ideal for bass, leads, FX, pads, and more
- Selectable low/high-pass filters with controllable resonance
- Envelopes (attack, decay, sustain)
- Noise generator selectable between white and pink noise
- CV connectivity
- USB & MIDI IN/THRU ports for connecting external MIDI gear
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- LFO with routing options, depth and rate control
- Type: Analog
- Polyphony: Mono
- USB: Type B
- CV Outputs: 3.5mm jacks