Casio Privia PX-560 Portable Digital Stage Piano
The Casio PX-560 is a Portable digital stage piano thats perfect for practicing at home or performing live on stage. Featuring Casio's top of the range AiR Sound Source technology, you can play with the sampled sounds of a real acoustic piano. What's more, it'll always stay in tune so you don't need to worry about organising a 6 monthly health check with a piano tuner!
The PX-560 forms part of Casio's Privia range which feature a range of authentic piano sounds and a new Tri-Sensor 88 note scaled hammer action keyboard. The PX-560 is similar to the PX-360 with its colour touch interface. However the 560 not only has an eyecatching blue finish, it also offers even more Pro features that give it the edge in a live performance environment.
The Privia Range offers a selection of pianos to suit all budgets and performance needs, but whatever you end up choosing, you know you're getting an instrument that sounds and feels good to play.
Colour Touch Interface
At The centre of the PX-560 is a colour touch interface that gives you complete control of your instrument. This 5.3" full colour display offers a simple and elegant interface that opens the doors to a diverse range of sounds and features. This instrument in the Privia range gives you 550 built in tones, covering a wide range of music genres. Within this, the PX-560 can create layers and splits for rich multi instrumental patches, or you can morph and create new sounds with the keyboard's Hex Layer Synth Technology. To compliment this you get over 40 digital effects from reverbs, delays and choruses to a master EQ section to really dial down your tones.
Beyond this, you get 200 built in rhythms to jam with, Recording functions and much more! The Colour Touch Interface is at the centre of all these amazing functions, allowing you to navigate freely and enjoy playing without the stress of fussy menus!
All built-in tones on the PX-560 are created using AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) Technology. The AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamics sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression.
AiR tones also feature the subtleties that form a piano's sound, including hammer response and something called natural string resonance which recreates the sound of the sympathetic strings when the damper pedal is raised. This gives the piano sounds it's classic rich tone and resonance.
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
If you're familiar with the feel of a real acoustic piano, you'll be pleased to hear that the PX-560 has a spring-less hammer system that feels similar to an acoustic grand. A naturally firm touch is graded with the lower notes feeling a little heavier than the higher notes, Just like the real thing.
Built in Studio
The PX-560 gives you two ways to get your musical ideas down, or even create a whole track. There is a 17-track MIDI recorder with editing features, and a USB audio recorder that creates an audio file directly onto a USB stick. You can create the sounds you want to play, record and edit MIDI songs with them, then add external instruments via the audio inputs, and capture the whole mix to share with the world.
- 3 Sensors
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source Technology
- Linear Morphing & Hex layer Synth Technology
- 256 note Maximum Polyphony
- 650 Built-in tones
- 400 User Tones
- Layer & Split Functionality
- Duet Mode
- Octave Shift
- 17 Preset Temperaments
Simulator for acoustic piano tones
- Hammer Response: 8 Levels
- Damper Noise: yes: 16 Levels
- Damper Resonance: 16 Levels
- String Resonance: 16 Levels
- Key off Simulator
- Reverb - 17 Types (Editable)
- Chorus - 16 Types (Editable)
- Delay- 6 Types (Editable)
- Mester EQ - 4 Bands Parametric EQ
- DPS - 20 Types (Parameter Editable DSP)
- Auto Harmonize
- 16 Multi Track + 1 System Track
- 100 Songs
- Approximately 50,000 Notes
- Real- Time Recording, Punch-in/out
- Song and Track Edit: Delete, Copy, Rename
- 100 Songs
- Format: .wav (16bit, 44.1kHz, Stereo)
- Length of recording per song: approx. 74mins
In Built Rhythms
- Rhythm Editor
- 200 Built-in Rhythms
- 30 User Rhythms
- One Touch Preset
- 100 User Songs (Song Expansion)
- 32MB Capacity for user songs
- 6 Demo songs
- Tempo Setting 20 - 255BPM with Tapping Function
- Metronome 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 beats
- Pedals Included : SP-3
- Half-Damper pedal Operation - Yes (with optional SP-33 pedal unit)
- Key Transpose 25 Steps (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Lesson Function Part ON / OFF (16ch Mixer)
- 5.3" Color Touch Panel Display
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Modulation Wheel
- Controller 3 Knobs
- Auto Power Off
- USB USB port (to Host) : Yes
- USB Fllash Drive Port: Yes
- Pedal: 2 (Damper Assignable)
- Connector for 3- Pedal Unit
- Expression Pedal Available
- Midi in/out: Yes
- Phones: 2 (3.5mm Stero Mini, Front)
- Line In: Yes (L/MONO, R : 6.3mm Mono Standard)
- Line Out: Yes (L/MONO, R : 6.3mm Mono Standard)
- Audio In: Yes (3.5mm Stereo Mini)
- 305 Built-in Presets
- Chord Progressions
- 100 User Presets
- Editing Parameters
- Registration Memory Yes: 96 Setups (4 areas x 24 banks)
- Power Source DC 12V
- Power Supply AC Adapter: AD-A12150LW
- Power Consumption 10 W
- Speakers 12cm x 2 , 5cm x 2
- Amplifiers 8 W + 8 W
- Weight with stand 26.5 lbs (48.5 lbs optional)
- Size with stand 52.0" x 11.5" x 5.8" / 52.0" x 11.5" x 30.4" [optional]
- Included Accessories Score Stand, SP-3 Pedal, AD-A12150 AC Adapter
- Optional Accessories 3 Pedal System (SP-33), Keyboard Stand (CS-67P)
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 19 September 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.