The Novation Launchkey Mini Mk3 is an affordable and portable MIDI keyboard controller that is designed specifically for use with DAWs; particularly Ableton Live. Coming with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, you can take advantage of the Launchkey Mk3's tactile features to intuitively control Ableton parameters on-the-fly.
Here's what Novation says about the Launchkey Mini Mk3:
Made to move. Launchkey Mini is Novation's most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it’ll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini’s deep, intuitive Ableton control, arpeggiator, fixed chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Create new melodies, rhythms and sounds with Launchkey Mini’s easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Take ideas further with a customisable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard in Fixed Chord mode. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Sounds, instruments and effects from AAS, Softube, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand mean you have everything you need to get started. Throw all this content into the included copy of Ableton Live Lite, or use Launchkey Mini’s integrations with Logic, Reason or any HUI compatible DAW.
You’ll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Sound Collective - offering new, free content every few months.
- Deep and intuitive Ableton Live control - including device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
- Creative arpeggiator – easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
- Fixed chord mode – play a chord with one finger - assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it’ll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
- MIDI Out – take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
- Hardware - our finest mini keymech to date, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
- Weight: 0.689kg
- Height: 330mm
- Width: 172mm
- Depth: 41mm