This is a limited edition version of the popular MiniLab MKII MIDI controller - with a sleek black finish, highlighted with striking orange side panels and controls. Take your electronic music production and performance on the road.
The MiniLab is true to its name; it boasts a streamlined, compact design that's small enough to slot into a backpack or laptop bag - making it the ideal portable creative option. Craft beats, mix your projects, edit your sounds - no matter where inspiration might strike you.
Tools & Software
This is all done using a set of 25 slim-keys, 16 rotary knobs (2 are clickable) and 8 RGB pads, integrating seamlessly with your laptop and the included software. There's even smart touchstrip controls that let you alter modulation and pitch bend with ease. Using Ableton Live Lite you'll be crafting and recording high quality tracks right out of the box.
That's not the only software though. Learn new techniques with the new and improved Melodics app (packed with 40 interactive lessons), or explore Analog Lab Lite - with its legendary range of over 500 keyboard sounds, synths and other tones.
The MiniLab integrates seamlessly with this and other software too, mapping buttons, dials and settings to the current selected sound.
- Highly portable, robust design.
- 25-note velocity sensitive keyboard with slim-keys.
- 8 multi-purpose performance pads.
- 16 rotary encoders.
- Touchstrip controls for modulation and pitch bend.
- Octave up/down buttons.
- Sustain pedal input.
- Record tracks using Ableton Live Lite (pre-mapping within the DAW is available for seamless control).
- Analog Lab Lite software provides hundreds of high quality preset keyboard sounds.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D software has been sampled from an iconic Steinway.
- Arturia MIDI Control Centre
- Melodics Learning App
- UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Ableton Live Lite
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite