Alesis ASP1 Keyboard Sustain Pedal with Polarity Switch
The Alesis ASP-1 is a cost-effective keyboard/digital piano sustain pedal. Low profile construction, and non-slip bottom make the pedal easy and comfortable to use, and a polarity switch ensures better compatibility with a wider range of devices. The Alesis ASP-1 is a universal low-profile sustain pedal for keyboards. The ASP-1 features a non-slip coating on the bottom and on the footpad so the pedal remains steady and secure during use. The pedal has a fast acting, durable mechanism and a polarity switch for universal use. The attached cable features a 1/4 inch plug.
ASP-1 Key Features
- Low-profile momentary pedal
- Non-slip bottom and footpad
- Fast-acting, durable mechanism
- Attached cable with 1/4" plug
- Polarity switch for universal use
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99